About the campaign
We are running an ongoing campaign on our social media channels to put YOU, your business and your products in the spotlight. We offer 2 types of features, an image post or a 1-minute video interview with our videographer Chris at the market.
This campaign aims
- to generate more interest in our three markets within our community.
- to attract more visitors locally but also from neighbouring shires as well as tourists.
- to introduce our stallholders to a wider audience.
This campaign will give you a great chance to promote your products and to let them shine in the best light. This can potentially increase your sales, increase your brand’s reach and also generate more interest in your products. You will also be able to share the campaign on your own social media platforms.
…and the best thing about it: IT’S FREE!
How to participate
Contact our campaign manager Annett on firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know if you want an image or video post and provide us with the following:
- a short blurb about yourself and your product/service
- a couple of hi-res images of yourself, your products or market stall
- your website or social media channels
Purchase a copy of your video:
Buy your stallholder video for a small donation of $50 and use it to promote your business on your social media accounts, website or newsletter!
Transparency is important to us. So we want you to know what happens to your donation. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we reinvest any profits back into our community.
We will use $25 to boost your video on our Facebook page to promote your business even further. The remaining $25 will go towards our videographer Chris who is currently volunteering his skills and time to create fantastic videos for us.
Sounds fair to you? Contact Annett for your copy of your video. We love to hear from you.