The Byron Community Centre has been a key provider of services for the most vulnerable in our community for over 30 years. Please support our good cause with a donation. Your donation helps us to create positive change and ensures that we can impact the lives of those in need in a meaningful way.
We listed some of our projects below that you can support with a donation today. The Byron Community Centre is a registered charity and all donations are tax-deductible. Please note that we use 20% of every donation to help with admin costs. Your support is greatly appreciated!
If you can help financially on a regular basis, our community would be most grateful:
Homeless Showers Program
- A donation of $50/week enables us to offer one day of the Homeless Showers program for community members in need.
Female Hygiene Pack
- $10/week provides two female hygiene packs for women in need.
Byron Community Centre
- Donate to the Byron Community Centre, support our good cause and help us help the community.
You may also like to donate a lump sum:
Wet Weather Shelter
- $1200 provides a night of severe wet weather shelter for 20 rough sleepers
- We are currently not receiving any funding for our weekly Seniors’ Program. A donation of $15,000 will provide meaningful social interaction for 50 seniors for a year.
- $100,000 means we can staff a variety of community programs
Use the donation buttons to donate or find our bank details below:
Please specify the project you are donating to in the description.
For donations that do not require a tax-deductible receipt:
Byron Bay Community Association Inc
ABN: 69 627 365 180
Account name: BBCA General Account
For donations that require a tax-deductible receipt:
The Trustee for Byron Bay Community Benefit Fund**
ABN: 98 427 003 802
Account name: BBCB Fund
** To be used when a Tax-Deducible receipt is required