Our goal is to identify and understand community needs, working towards creating a compassionate, just and socially inclusive society whilst enhancing and strengthening community capacity.
Byron Community Centre houses a range of important community projects and services. Follow the links below to find out more about these services.
Please note that the Byron Community Centre does not offer the following services any longer:
- Housing Support:
- Money Matters
Unfortunately, we don’t offer this service any longer.
- NILS (No Interest Loan Scheme)
This program is now offered through Northern Rivers Community Gateway. A NILS officer will be available at the BCC every 2nd Wednesday for consultation, please call to make an appointment 02 6621 7397.
- Emergency (Police, Fire, Ambulance) 000
- Byron Bay Police Station 02 6685 9499
- Byron District Hospital 02 6685 6200
- Connecting Home 1800 048 310
- link2home Emergency Overnight Accomodation 1800 152 152
- Domestic Violence Line 1800 656 463
- Mental Health Access Line 1300 369 968
- Lifeline 13 11 14
Contact the Community Projects team on 02 6685 6807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ER services in Byron Shire refer to the Community Directory at byronbay.nsw.au/