The Byron Community Centre provides a safety net for the most vulnerable in our community, supporting families and individuals in crisis.
We have been a key provider of services to our community for over 30 years. Your support will be valuable in helping the most vulnerable in our community.
Byron Safety Net Appeal
The Byron Community Centre provides a safety net for the most vulnerable in our community. We have been a key provider of services to our community for over 30 years.
Please help if you can. Your support is greatly appreciated. All donations are tax-deductible
Please note that we use 20% of every donation to help with admin costs.
If you can help financially on a weekly basis, our community would be most grateful:
Female Hygiene Pack
- $10/week provides two female hygiene packs
- $50/week means that we can offer one day of the showers program for the homeless
Hot Meal for Homeless
- $150/week feeds 30 homeless people a hot meal.
You may also like to donate a lump sum:
Wet Weather Shelter
- $1200 provides a night of severe wet weather shelter for 20 rough sleepers
- $15,000 funds our weekly Seniors Program
- $100,000 means we can staff a variety of community programs
Help More if You Can
- Enter your donation amount below to help.