Next BEACHSIDE market
Easter Sunday 21st April 2019 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high-quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
$65 for standard 3×3, $110 food stall, $120 powered food stall site.
Dates for your calendar
- Expression of Interest Registration opens online MONDAY 11th MARCH
- EOI applications closes MONDAY 1st April 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance MONDAY 8th April
- Payment of stall fees 8th -15th April
- Payment for site fees closes MONDAY 15th April 1pm
How to apply:-
Our next Beachside Market is on Easter Sunday April 21st 2019 and Expression of Interest for this market is open until April 1st.
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sandbags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by MONDAY 15th April 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.