Next BEACHSIDE market
SATURDAY September 28th, 2019. – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high-quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
$65 for standard 3×3, car site $10 extra, $110 food stall, $120 powered food stall site.
Dates for your calendar
- Expression of Interest Registration opens MONDAY 19th August
- EOI applications closes MONDAY 9th September 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance FRIDAY 13th September
- Payment of stall fees 13th September -20th September
- Payment for site fees closes FRIDAY 20th September 1pm
Expression of Interest for this market will open on Monday 19th August
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sandbags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by FRIDAY 20th September 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at email@example.com.