Next BEACHSIDE market
SATURDAY July 13th, 2019. – 8am to 3pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high-quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
$65 for standard 3×3, car site $10 extra, $110 food stall, $120 powered food stall site.
Dates for your calendar
- Expression of Interest Registration opens online MONDAY 3rd June
- EOI applications closes MONDAY 24th June 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance MONDAY 28th June
- Payment of stall fees 28th June -5th July
- Payment for site fees closes MONDAY 5th July 1pm
How to apply:-
Our next Beachside Market is on SATURDAY July 13th, 2019.
Expression of Interest for this market opens on Monday 3rd June until 24th June .
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sandbags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by 5th July 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.