Come and Enjoy a Night Out at Byron Theatre
We are excited to announce that Byron Theatre and Community Centre is now registered with the NSW Government’s Dine & Discover NSW initiative, which means you will now be able to redeem your $25 Dine and Discover vouchers here at the Byron Theatre.
How to Get Your Vouchers
Visit the Service NSW website to register and get your vouchers.
How to Use Your Vouchers
The Byron Theatre Box Office is open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30am – 1:30pm. Call (02) 6685 6807 or visit us at 69 Jonson St, Byron Bay.
To use your Discover voucher, you can visit our Box Office in person, where we will be able to scan your voucher. Alternately, you can contact our Box Office by phone at (02) 6685 6807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and have your voucher number ready.
Our shows often sell out and your Discover voucher is subject to availability — so we highly recommend booking your ticket in advance, either by phone, email or in person. We will be unable to accept your voucher if a performance has sold out and you have not booked in advance.
- Vouchers cannot be booked online. You must book in person at the Byron Theatre Box Office or via phone or email.
- Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including on public holidays.
- Vouchers are valid to 30 June 2021.
- Vouchers cannot be combined. One Discover voucher per Byron Theatre ticket transaction.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your transaction is less than $25, you will not receive the difference back. Any balance of funds on the voucher is given up by you.
- You cannot use Dine vouchers at the Byron Theatre Bar. We redeem Discover vouchers for ticket sales only.
The Box Office operating hours are Monday/Wednesday/ Friday, 10:30am – 1:30pm and one hour before all events. You are welcome to come to the Centre during these times to purchase tickets and redeem your Dine & Discover vouchers.
Call (02) 6685 6807 during Box Office operating hours and our friendly staff and volunteers will assist with your ticket purchase. If you call outside the operating hours, you can leave a message and you will be contacted.
The Byron Theatre box office is located on the ground floor, Byron Bay Community Centre, 69 Jonson Street, Byron Bay. It is open Monday/Wednesday/ Friday, 10:30am – 1:30pm and one hour before all events. Please call (02) 6685 6807 to purchase tickets and redeem your Dine & Discover voucher over the phone, or for any questions you may have about shows and ticket information. If you are unable to call, you can email all enquiries to the Box Office directly: email@example.com.
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses. NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.