Byron Community Market Casual Stall Holder Information
1st Sunday Monthly
+ 3rd Sun – Jan & Dec
Sunday 6:45am – 7:15am, on the day of the market, at the Market grounds in Butler St. Be early, anyone arriving after 7.15am may be asked to wait until after 8am, as site placements commence at 7.30am.
If you have previously registered with us, you will receive a link to pay online.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- ALL applicants must present photo ID, proof of residential address and a current copy of your public liability insurance.
- NEW applicants are asked to bring an example of their product.
- All stall holders are required to hold their own Public Liability Insurance policy for trade at markets with a minimum $10M limit.
- If the policy is in a business name then proof of business association must be provided.
Site Fees: Standard Site (3.5M x 4M) – $40.00
Registration does not guarantee a site on the day
Allocation of Stalls
- Allocation – Resident Location plus Product Category
- Priority Catchment Area includes Byron, Ballina, Lismore & Tweed Shires.
- Byron Shire Council requires that priority is given to residents of Byron Shire who make 100% of the product they sell.
- The 3rd Sunday markets, Xmas and mid January, often have more space available as many regular stallholders have other commitments.
At present we have a full compliment of food outlets on site. To be placed on the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an expression of interest form.