The Byron Community Market takes place every 1st SUNDAY of the month and every 3rd SUNDAY in December and January.
New casual stall holders can now register online for the next market. You will need photos of your product and of your stall, together with copies of proof of address and a current copy of your public liability insurance in digital format for uploading. Please note that food stalls will need to see the info below and can’t use this link.
Please click here to go to the registration page. You will receive a request to pay approx 10 days before the market and once done, you just need to turn up at the market ground at 7.30am for stall allocation.
This link is removed approx 10 days before the market to allow for processing and payment.
If you miss the link, please follow the instructions below.
Sunday 6:45am – 7:15am, on the day of the market, at the Market grounds in Butler St. Be early, anyone arriving after 7.15am may be asked to wait until after 8am, as site placements commence at 7.30am.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- ALL applicants must present photo ID, proof of residential address and a current copy of your public liability insurance.
- NEW applicants are asked to bring an sample of their product.
- All stall holders are required to hold their own Public Liability Insurance policy for trade at markets with a minimum $10M limit.
- If the policy is in a business name then proof of business association must be provided.
Site Fees: Standard Site (3.5M x 4M) – $40.00
Registration does not guarantee a site on the day
Allocation of Stalls
- Allocation – Resident Location plus Product Category, please see table below.
- Priority Catchment Area includes Byron, Ballina, Lismore & Tweed Shires.
- Byron Shire Council requires that priority is given to residents of Byron Shire who make 100% of the product they sell.
- The 3rd Sunday markets, Xmas and mid January, often have more space available as many regular stallholders have other commitments.
At present we have a full compliment of food outlets on site. To be placed on the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an expression of interest form.