Byron Community Market Casual Stallholder Information
1st Sunday Monthly
+ 3rd Sun – Jan & Dec
Wednesday 4:30pm – 6:00pm, during the week prior to each market, at Byron Community Centre, 69 Jonson St, Byron Bay and avoid the Sunday morning queue!
Sunday 6:45am – 7:15am, on the day of the market, at the Market grounds in Butler St. Be early, anyone arriving after 7.15am may be asked to wait until after 8am, as site placements commence at 7.30am.
No email or online registrations will be accepted.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- ALL applicants must present photo ID, proof of residential address and a current copy of your public liability insurance.
- NEW applicants are asked to bring an example of their product.
- All stall holders are required to hold their own Public Liability Insurance policy for trade at markets with a minimum $10M limit.
- If the policy is in a business name then proof of business association must be provided.
Site Fees: Standard Site (3.5M x 4M) – $40.00
Registration does not guarantee a site on the day
Allocation of Stalls
- Allocation – Resident Location plus Product Category
- Priority Catchment Area includes Byron, Ballina, Lismore & Tweed Shires.
- Byron Shire Council requires that priority is given to residents of Byron Shire who make 100% of the product they sell.
- The 3rd Sunday markets, Xmas and mid January, often have more space available as many regular stallholders have other commitments.
At present we have a full compliment of food outlets on site. Enquiries must be directed to market management via email firstname.lastname@example.org and should include menu, power requirements, stall size requirements, FSS cert, Public Liablity Insurance, Food Permit.