Beachside Market Expression of Interest
EASTER FRIDAY 30 March 2018 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
- Expression of Interest Registration opens Wednesday 21st February
- EOI applications closes 14th March 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance 21st March
- Payment of stall fees 14th March-27th March
- Payment for site fees closes 27th March 4pm
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sand bags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by 27th March 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested STALLHOLDERS: Expression of Interest for this market will open and available online from 21st February.
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Friday 30th March
Saturday 14th July
Saturday 29th September