Beachside Market Expression of Interest
14th JULY 2018 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
STALL COST: $65 for standard 3×3, $110 for powered food stall $120.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
- Expression of Interest Registration opens Tuesday 29th May
- EOI applications closes Tuesday 19th June 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance Tuesday 26th June
- Payment of stall fees 26th June-5th July
- Payment for site fees closes Thursday 5th July 1pm
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sand bags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by Thursday 5th July 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday 14th July
Saturday 29th September