Beachside Market Expression of Interest
Wednesday 3rd January 2018 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
- Expression of Interest Registration opens Monday 6th November
- EOI applications closes 4th December 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance 11th December
- Payment of stall fees 11th September -18th December
- Payment for site fees closes 18th December
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared.
If notification is given by 18th December 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested STALLHOLDERS: Expression of Interest for this market will go online on the 6th November 2017.
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI will available from 6th November 2017.