Sunday April 16th 2017 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR : Stalls will be selected that meet the following criteria :
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
Please take note that dates for the
Notification of Acceptance and payment has now changed.
- Expression of Interest Registration opens 1st March
- EOI applications closes 20th March
- Notification of Acceptance 3rd April
- Payment of stall fees 3rd April-10th April
- Payment for site fees closes 10th April
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared.
If notification is given by 10th December, 2016 4pm, refunds will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested STALLHOLDERS: Expression of Interest for this market will open March 1st.
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest have closed