Next BEACHSIDE market
Wednesday January 2nd 2019 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high-quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
$65 for standard 3×3, $110 for powered food stall $120.
Dates for your calendar
- Expression of Interest Registration opens online WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER
- EOI applications closes MONDAY 3rd December 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance MONDAY 10th December
- Payment of stall fees 10th -17th December
- Payment for site fees closes MONDAY 17th December 1pm
How to apply:-
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST opens online on Wednesday 7th November, 2018.
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sandbags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by MONDAY 17th DECEMBER 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at email@example.com.