About Money Matters
Money Matters is a FREE service to help people identify where their money is going, how best to save, and most importantly, how to get on top of bills!
The program aims to help build up the capacity to become self-sufficient in managing money and developing a greater financial literacy. This support service is open to anyone, the sessions are strictly confidential and provided in a non-judgemental manner. Our Money Matters officer
Areas covered include:
- Help with identifying where your money goes.
- Help with setting up a comprehensive budget.
- Guidance with “bill smoothing”.
- Help with banking choices to save fees and charges.
- Information on no and low-interest loans, and matched savings schemes.
- Tips on alternate ways of doing some things to increase your budget surplus.
- Advice on setting up automatic bill paying and how to monitor bank statements.
- Information and referrals to relevant services.
How to make an appointment?
Our Money Matters sessions are available every Monday. To make an appointment please call the BCC reception on 02 6685 6807