Our goal is to identify and understand community needs, working towards creating a compassionate, just and socially inclusive society whilst enhancing and strengthening community capacity.
Byron Community Centre houses a range of important community projects and services. Follow the links below to find out more about these services.
- Emergency (Police, Fire, Ambulance) 000
- Byron Bay Police Station 02 6685 9499
- Byron District Hospital 02 6685 6200
- Connecting Home 1800 048 310
- link2home Emergency Overnight Accomodation 1800 152 152
- Domestic Violence Line 1800 656 463
- Mental Health Access Line 1300 369 968
- Lifeline 13 11 14
Contact the Community Projects team on 02 6685 6807 or email@example.com
For more information about ER services in Byron Shire refer to the Community Directory at byronbay.nsw.au/