Money Matters supports any of us to build our capacity to become self-sufficient in managing our money and developing greater financial literacy – with the understanding that information is kept confidential and that any assistance is always given in a non-judgmental manner – of course!
Areas covered include:
- Help with identifying where your money goes.
- Help with setting up a comprehensive budget.
- Guidance with “bill smoothing”.
- Help with banking choices to save fees and charges.
- Information on no and low interest loans, and matched savings schemes.
- Tips on alternate ways of doing some things to increase your budget surplus.
- Advice on setting up automatic bill paying and how to monitor bank statements.
- Information and referrals to relevant services.
Appointments are available on Monday afternoons.
Please call 6685 6807 to make a time!