Byron Community Centre Support Service
The Byron Community Centre aims to deliver a range of community projects and activities that are attentive to the needs and strengths of the people, families and communities of the Byron Shire.
Byron Community Centre houses a range of important services. Follow the links below to find out more about these services.
- Emergency (Police, Fire, Ambulance) 000
- Byron Bay Police Station 02 6685 9499
- Byron District Hospital 02 6685 6200
- Connecting Home 1800 048 310
- link2home Emergency Overnight Accomodation 1800 152 152
- Domestic Violence Line 1800 656 463
- Mental Health Access Line 1300 369 968
- Lifeline 13 11 14
Contact the Community Projects team on 02 6685 6807 or email@example.com
For more information about ER services in Byron Shire refer to the Community Directory at byronbay.nsw.au/